- I graduated with a PhD from the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India. Here it my PhD Thesis; all files related to the thesis, its synopsis, and defence, are available in this repository. Here is a jargon-less summary: Digging deep into cosmic explosions.
- Here is busting a few PhD myths.
- A plea: Wake up academia, it’s a brand new mental health patient.
- I write on matters related to scientific curiosity.
- I strongly support the practice of open research, and specifically the ASCL project.
4. Paul D., 2018, MNRAS, 477, 4275: Binary neutron star merger rate via the luminosity function of short gamma-ray bursts. The scripts and databases are available on GitHub and can also be cited via ASCL. A conference proceeding of this paper is available at Paul D. 2019, PoS, Asterics-2019, 059.
2. Rao A. R. et al., 2016b, ApJ, 833, 86: AstroSat CZT Imager Observations of GRB 151006A: Timing, Spectroscopy, and Polarization Study.
1. Zdziarski A. A., Paul D., Osborne R., Rao A. R., 2016, MNRAS, 463, 1153: Anisotropy of partially self-absorbed jets and the jet of Cyg X-1. A plain language explanation is available in this Quora answer.
If you cannot access full texts of any of the above papers, I will be happy to provide if you contact me.